Nsv

yahpraiser
on 5/23/12 8:32 am - danville, AL
For the heck of it I thought I would check my BMI. When I started this journey I had a BMI of 64.3. Today it is 45.4 I am almost 20 percent less. I would still qualify for the surgery but not much longer. It is amazing how fast your life changes after surgery.
I have my 3 month check up tomorrow. Cant wait to see what the Dr. says. I have lost 78 lbs since surgery. I was hoping for 80 by the time I seen him but I got close. Maybe I will drink some Miralax and prune juice and see if I can make my mark by tomorrow afternoon. LOL!
I wore a pair of new blue jeans to work today with a black shirt. I also cheated and wore one of those Madonna bras that come down to your waist and hold everything in. I bought my jeans really a size smaller than I would have if I wasn't losing weight so fast. Everyone told me how great I was looking. How small I was getting. I just said thanks. One man said you wearing some tight jeans today and I said, " You remember that song Caribbean Queen from the 80's? She wore painted on jeans, I am the Caribbean Queen today! " He just laughed and said, " I see. " I pour myself into everything. I am still a big girl but today I was strutting and everybody was filling my head with praise. GOOD DAY!!!

MyLady Heidi
on 5/23/12 8:47 am
Congrats!  You are doing great, keep up the good work!
sam1am
on 5/23/12 9:17 am
You go ahead and strut yourself around!  Congratulations and keep up the good work! 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

roxyrocks808
on 5/23/12 10:23 am - Waialua, HI
VSG on 05/30/12
That's awesome 78 lbs!!! congrats you are doing great!

Roxy

qnmimi
on 5/23/12 10:39 am - Cottage Grove, MN
WOW!! congrats...what a great feeling too!

EliseG
on 5/23/12 3:36 pm - MA
That's awesome, congrats on your progress!

southbay311
on 5/23/12 11:52 pm - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
You have earned the right to strut....good work and enjoy the success!

H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
Most Active