Small Rant

justjodi916
on 6/4/12 7:14 am - CA

Called the Surgeons office today to make sure things were on track.  They haven't even submitted to the insurance for approval yet!  Surgery scheduled to the 27th of this month.  The waiting has been tough.  Those girls better not be blowing sunshine up my skirt and get things done!  Okay.  Feel better.  I really want to be on the losers bench!

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/12 7:33 am
Ride Ur  surgeons b-es  like loser HORSES  GRRL !! 

keep  callin'   em..keep  on their TAILS   and don't forgit to be SWEET  .. cuz U need  waht U need and ya want what ya want lol

then after ya git it .. never talk to  the b...s again
justjodi916
on 6/4/12 11:44 pm - CA
LOL, said perfectly!  Thanks.
Vivian Prouty
on 6/4/12 8:53 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Jodi.....call the person who heads up that office and explain your situation.   If you've met all the requirements for your insurance co. and they submit it all there really shouldn't be a problem.   As soon as you know that your insurance co. has recieved the information.....find out the name of the person handling it and bug them to death till they give you a approval.   I was approved within a hour of them receiving my information.   Good luck to you and try not to stress out too much.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

justjodi916
on 6/4/12 11:42 pm - CA
Thank you Vivian!  Yeah, I will call again today and talk to the office manager and the insurance co.  It was still frustrating to find out they hadn't done anything.  They have had several weeks to take care of it and didn't.  .  They deal with this everyday, and I should trust them.  Feeling a bit better today. 
Vivian Prouty
on 6/4/12 11:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Bug them to death till they do their job and get your approval for surgery.    That is exactly what I would do.   Good luck  to you....I'll pray that they get it done and quickly.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Valerie G.
on 6/4/12 10:18 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
Considering that most insurance companies reserve 30 days to make a decision, your surgeon's office had better get on the stick or they'll wind up canceling your procedure.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

justjodi916
on 6/4/12 11:34 pm - CA
Oh no!  I That would not be good.  I will be calling again today!  lol
JUSTJUNQUIES
on 6/4/12 11:31 am - Citrus Heights, CA
RNY on 04/04/12
That is so frustrating!! especially when you have a date. I hope it all goes well !!
We must be in the same area
Good luck

Donna Q. --5'8" -60 years old
Band 2005
hw320 sw276 lw with band 195 gw 160-180? 
Bypass 4/4/2012
pre sw 258 lw RNY 162 cw 203

justjodi916
on 6/4/12 11:31 pm - CA
Thank you.  Hey!  We are!  We will have to meet up some time!  You can tell me where all the good places are to shop for proteins, etc! 
Most Active