Counting Down

crw4bama
on 6/9/12 8:53 am - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12
Ok well had my last pre-surgery visit on the 4th. I start clear liquids on Monday, pre-register on Tuesday and surgery on Weds. I am getting the last miniute jitters, any words of encouragement?
Christy
June 13th the first day of the rest of my life

pwoo10
on 6/9/12 9:01 am - IN
RNY on 06/06/12
 Mine was Wed. The 6th.  I am doing good. Still worried about how much I can have and I don't want to screw things up.  I was so worried but when I got into the surgery room, they knocked me out and I woke up pain free in recovery.  They will keep you medicated and you will be fine.

poet_kelly
on 6/9/12 9:38 am - OH
I think most people get some jitters as it gets closer to the big day.  I would try to stay focused on all the good things to come.  If there are specific things you're worried about, you can talk about them here if you want.  But I bet you've done your research and know that you've made the right choice for you.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/12 11:43 am
big hugs Grrlz !!! 

A few months from now I hope U agree  with ( almost all )the rest of us that this was hands down the best thing ever to happen 2 U 
SWEET Tink
on 6/9/12 10:11 pm
Take it one day at a time . Breathe ... and know that you are going to do great .  I never sugar coat this surgery ... when you feel like a mack truck hit you .. know that it will not  last long .  Always keep to your doctors protocol ... when you think you feel hungry ... remember it is head hunger ... I could go on and on ..

Just know that we are all here for you ... and send you blessings and the best ever ,

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Most Active