New to the site

ChorizaNicole
on 6/16/12 2:42 pm - CA
RNY on 06/20/12

Newbie to the site Gastric Bypass set and four days away starting to get a bit nervous as this month has seemed to be a non stop emotional roller coaster any advice?

Eggface
on 6/16/12 9:38 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Congratulations! Speedy healing! Hold on tight if you think this week is that way prepare for the next few years. It is a wonderful (though scary, new, different) road you are starting on but I hope you will soon feel like I do about having weight loss surgery.... the best gift I ever gave myself.

Prepare for some WTH did I do moments... adjustment of a few weeks. Most of us when asked a few months in would do it all again even the hard weeks in a nanosecond. I hope you will too.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Btrue2u
on 6/16/12 10:22 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Welcome.  Hope all goes well for you 

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

JJ_
on 6/16/12 10:25 pm
Welcome to the forum.  Are you aware of the post-op eating requirements?  Do you have what you need for the first week post-op?  What about your vitamins?  Have you packed your bag for the hospital?

I find that when I think things through logically, and feel prepared, then nervousness abates.

Good luck,

Judy
anewbeginning2012
on 6/17/12 10:46 am - IN
RNY on 10/01/12
 I like the way you think Judy...those are all good things to go through...and I think that would help relieve the anxiety a bit...getting ready for the big day.

JJ_
on 6/17/12 8:42 pm
Good luck as you prepare for your big day!

Judy
ChorizaNicole
on 6/22/12 6:30 am - CA
RNY on 06/20/12
I am two days post op and all seems steady at this time, i am a bit sore and moody. I do have my vitamins they were a must have in the program i was in. I used bariatric advantage to order them have any of you heard of this company's
Most Active