6 years!

Eggface
on 6/21/12 9:46 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Has it really been 6 years!!!?!!! Amazing.

Thank you to Obesityhelp for helping begin my journey... I remember logging on as a pre-op reading post after post and looking at before and after pics with a mixture of excitement and fear in my heart.

Thankful for the pals I have met via this forum. I truly believe support is a key to long-term success. There is something about WLS pals... they just "get it" like no one else can.

Forever thankful to the beautiful people and country of Mexico for helping me change my life. Insurance issues forced me to become a medical tourist. Thank you for being an option *for me*

I am maintaining. Mostly loving life. 0 complications. Still blogging my journey.

Best wishes for those beginning their journey. I hope you have as awesome an experience as I have had. WLS was truly the best gift I ever gave myself.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

M M
on 6/21/12 10:34 pm

I wish we had more time in San Diego earlier this week, we could have had a protein cupcake or something.  

Judi J.
on 6/21/12 10:57 pm - MN
huge congratulations to you! you have helped and continue to help so many people, glad you are rolling right along too!
MyLady Heidi
on 6/22/12 12:59 am
Wow it's been 6 years already, I remember when you were a newbie.  OMG that makes me a really oldbie.  Congrats!
ALESIA1966
on 6/22/12 1:09 am - New Bern, NC
AWESOME !!

Speaking from the heart, I know the further out I get and still maintaining "pretty well" the better I feel about my "success" rate...Congrats on your success today and for years to come...

Alesia : start 249 / surgeon's goal 138 / current 142  

martitalinda
on 6/22/12 2:37 am
 CONGRATULATIONS!!! AWESOME... FABULOUS...YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN INSIDE AN OUT AND MY FAVORITE BLOGGER OF ALL TIMES ...THE WORLD ACCORDING TO EGGFACE.... soooooooooooo honored to have met you in real life and so blessed by so many recipes and ideas from your blog ... YOU ROCK! I have been following your journey since I joined OH ... one word AWESOME!!!! and an inspiration for me EVERY DAY!!!! Thank you for being YOU!!! your cheerfulness is contagious and their is great love and peace in your blog ... a cozy invitation into the world ...according to EGGFACE.... CONGRATULATIONS ON SIX AMAZING YEARS... SHARING AND INSPIRING US ALL .... THANK YOU!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

TXKashmir
on 6/22/12 4:07 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Congratulations on being such a wonderful success and tremendous inspiration to us all. I can't tell you how much your blog has helped me, personally, so I know you must have helped countless others. Thank you for being you! (((HUGS)))

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

IceMama
on 6/22/12 4:00 pm
Congrats!!! It's weird I see you from time to time on my twitter but I never saw you here on OH guess I have been MIA. Anyway thanks so much for doing what you do the bblog is greatness and you are epic!

Steph
My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/ItAintDaEazyWay

Stephanie "Ice Mama"
RNY 3-22-06 302/158/138;''''
Weight Regained = 225lbs, Revision 4/27/12
mollypitcher08
on 6/25/12 12:13 am
congrats to you and also thanks for all your help, too! I guess the saying what goes around comes around is true! Best of luck to you in the future, too! Mary
Mandy R.
on 6/26/12 1:08 am - Callahan, FL
Awesome job! You are such an inspiration
Most Active