Snack ideas

megan L.
on 7/17/12 2:06 pm - NJ
 Hey I need some snack ideas something I can take with me on the go or put in a small sandwich bag that won't go bad 

Thank u

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 7/17/12 2:21 pm
 almonds.

I eat string cheese and hard boiled eggs even they've been at room temperature awhile but you could get a cooler to put them in.

since I am a carb eater    I also eat cheese and crackers, peanut butter and crackers, and fruit.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

acbbrown
on 7/17/12 2:27 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 Roasted edamame, nuts, beef jerkey, protein bars, fruit, raw veggies. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

rhearob
on 7/17/12 10:58 pm, edited 7/17/12 10:58 pm - TN
 I avoided nuts during weight loss - they are very calorie rich (I had my first 100 calorie pack of almonds last night with dinner).

I carried string cheese with me for instances where I might not eat on schedule and needed something to nosh on.  I used the sargento 50 calorie light mozz cheese sticks.  Carrots are also good, a 55g serving of baby carrots only have 35 calories.  I would just eat them raw with a little salt or a spray of "I can't believe its not butter".

Raw or steamed snow peas or green beans are also good choices.  I would use roasted edamame as a popcorn replacement at the movies.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

dpflorida
on 7/18/12 1:18 pm - FL
VSG on 07/12/12
how do you roast edamame?

Sherri B.
on 7/18/12 10:36 am
string cheese
mini babybel light cheeses (in the red wax) they stay ok for several hours even at room temp
Starkist Sandwich Ready Tuna Salad pouches - Chunk Light (100 calories, 13 grams of protein and 4 grams of carbs) just tear open and eat with a spoon
100 calorie packs of almonds
protein bars
canned tuna or chicken (just need a fork to eat it)

Most Active