Update 7 weeks out

crw4bama
on 8/1/12 5:31 am - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12
Just a quick update, I am 7 weeks out today my weight loss is 43 lbs I have finally found  protein that I can tollerate it is GNC pro performance Banana cream and strawberrybanana these are actualy good and mixes with water and I was able to drink these. When I started this journey I was 282 now I am 239 just 91 more to go whoo hoo!!!! I have had a few problems along the way but not many. I completely have to watch my sugar or our dumping friend will knock on my door. I can eat just 1 bite too many and I am throwing up. So I have to be extremely careful. I hope all is well !!!
Christy

Btrue2u
on 8/1/12 7:25 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Good to hear you are doing well

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Kat1313
on 8/1/12 10:33 am - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13
Congratulations, great work!  I'm very happy for you. 
Kathy
MyLady Heidi
on 8/1/12 11:27 pm
Good for you!  Enjoy your journey!
martitalinda
on 8/2/12 12:33 am
 Congrats!! I am so glad to read that you are doing so well Christy.... 7 weeks and 43 pounds is just AWESOME WOOT!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

ShallowGirl
on 8/3/12 12:11 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
I am 6 weeks out so I'm interested in hearing your progress. I've been doing a lot of vomiting and the doctor told me to give up meat for 6 months.

I haven't weighted myself this week yet.

I'm glad you're doing so well. I've been mostly in the Ontario forum, but I remember reading some of your previous posts.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Most Active