Trying to decide between Perfect or Milk Chocolate

Gramgal
on 8/9/12 6:02 pm
I love the matrix 5.0 mint cookie, but I want to try a different flavor and I see they have a new chocolate.  Has anyone tried the Matrix 5.0 Perfect Chocolate?  How about the Milk Chocolate?  I know I am overthinking this.

hollykim
on 8/9/12 7:33 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
ummm,yeah,you totally are. I mean,how much different,really could two chocolates from the same company really be?
probably same product in two different package names...FWIW.

Kat1313
on 8/11/12 5:06 pm - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13
Oh, heck, I'd go for the Perfect Chocolate!  Just sounds so much better than plain ol' milk chocolate.  I too have a hard time making decisions between similar items like this.  =)
GD6
on 8/14/12 12:16 pm - Hamilton, Canada
I tried them both and preferred the Perfect to the Milk though both were good.  

I bought the Cookie's and cream and add mint to it to that way I'm not stuck with an entire tub of just Mint cookie and I can add other flavours to the Cookie's and cream.
Yasmeen  (aka thread killer!)  

5'6.5" - HW 239.4 / SW 226.8 (Feb 5, 2010) / GW 120 (Jan 6, 2011) / LW 116.8 

Gramgal
on 8/16/12 2:08 pm
Thanks for your responses.  I decided to buy both and compare.  Like Kim, I thought, how different could two chocolates be, especially from the same company?  I just got them and tried the milk chocolate first.  My thoughts, "Mmmmm, very nice. Just like it said, tasted like milk chocolate.  I had mixed with skim milk.  Next I tried the perfect chocolate, mixed in skim milk and my thoughts, Dang! That is REALLY good! (dare I say ******ic?)  Seriously, it tastes like devils food cake.  So if you like cake (ha, silly question to ask) you will really like the perfect chocolate.  I will probably use the milk chocolate in my coffee and the perfect at night with skim, if I want a snack.  So there you have my comparison & review.  Thanks for your help.  I'll try the cookies & cream next time I run out. 

Most Active