Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!

Louise1974
on 8/23/12 11:40 am
I have a surgery date, I have a surgery date, I have a surgery date.  I can't believe it.  Holy cow.  holy toledo.  Holy #$@^! 

I was feeling great today because me and my 236 pound self went hiking and trail running for two miles down to Lake Champlain and then swam maybe a mile or so along shore (trying not to get hit by boats, really really need one of those open water swim buoy things) and then hiking and trail ran back out two miles.  Really nice three hour adventure.  It was so beautiful and the water was so awesome and the sky was o blue and my body felt sooooo good. 

And then I got home and felt great about my accomplishment but my hips were killing me and my feet hurt.

And now I am feeling really really great that I have a SURGERY DATE!  I am terrified of the surgery but I am also feeling pretty confident about my ability to be successful and I can't wait to do this same adventure next year in a body that feels more comfortable to me.  

Holy COW!
Huneypie
on 8/23/12 12:22 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Congratulations! ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Amy D.
on 8/23/12 12:26 pm - VA
RNY on 03/13/12
Yay!! Sounds like an all around fantastic day!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
cathey9338
on 8/23/12 12:39 pm - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 06/19/12 with
Congrats!!!  Super excited for you - both for your surgery date AND for the rock star athlete you have already become!  Great job - and keep up the good work!!

SandieMc49
on 8/24/12 5:42 am
What a wonderful attitude you have - that's awesome - and congrats!

All the best to ya,
      Sandie
Most Active