New Here!

time2changeme
on 9/7/12 7:51 pm
Hi everyone!   I have been reading posts for awhile now, and I decided it was time to join you!  What a wonderful way to find support as everyone here is sharing one thing in common, but we all have our own journey! I am going for pre op diet class soon, then starting on optifast, my surgery date is sometime in October!  
MsBatt
on 9/8/12 8:31 am
Welcome! What form of WLS are yu considering? The best advice I can give anyone is to research ALL your options before making a fully-informed decision. You might want to visit the Revision board, too.
sam1am
on 9/8/12 2:36 pm
 Welcome and cute kitty pic!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

time2changeme
on 9/8/12 3:12 pm
Thanks ...Im happy to be here!  Sounds like the doctor thinks the sleeve is best for me right now, will update you after l go back to Guelph again next week
sam1am
on 9/8/12 3:16 pm
Excellent choice, lol!  I love my sleeve!  Be sure to check out the Ontario forum, its very active!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

time2changeme
on 9/8/12 3:20 pm
Thanks Sam! And by the way your kitty is pretty cute too!  Meow!  LOL
Most Active