New to site and hoping for surgery soon!!

tara3103
on 9/13/12 11:30 am
VSG on 11/13/12
Hi!  My name is Tara and I am hoping to have the sleeve completed by the end of this year.  I have already started the process with the surgeon and completed most of my visits.  Now I am waiting to hear back on a final appt before the surgery is scheduled.  My insurance has approved it and I'm excited!!  Although I am very nervous and have lots of questions, I have a great support system at home.  I can't wait to have the energy to be a better mother!  My kids deserve more!  Of course I'm nervous about the post op and what to expect.  In the back of my head I keep thinking that it isn't going to be that big of a difference....I don't think I can wrap my head around being a healthy weight.  Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Starting stats:  W-279, H-5'7"
Eggface
on 9/13/12 5:36 pm - Sunny Southern, CA
Just wanted to say best wishes to you. Hope you will be announcing your surgery date soon. Having WLS was the best decision I ever made and I hope you will feel the same way.

Keep reading (check out the VSG specific board here and make pals) and asking Q's.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Wishing_Well
on 9/14/12 7:54 am - Urbana, OH
RNY on 04/08/13

Hello Tara,
I too am new to this site and we share the same goal. I have started my supervised diet. I wish you the best of luck !

Most Active