sleep study

SaraBurns
on 11/27/12 12:19 am - Newton, IA
RNY on 06/05/12

well it is that time again for me i have to get a sleep study done.. they think that i have lost so much weight that they want me to go get a sleep study done and see if my sleep apnea has improved or not and to get a new mask.. the mask has gotten bigger on me and i cant wear it at night with it being too big now.. thank god that this time when i have the study done it will be in the town that i live in instead of going all the way in desmoines which is quite the trip.. well that is all.

Surgery 6/5/12
LucysJourney
on 11/27/12 3:21 am - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

Hey Sara...how funny you are posting about your sleep study...I just talked to my Doc to get a new mask prescription...he told me when I lose 50 lbs he wants me to do a new study as well.  Wouldn't it be great if they told you that you wouldn't need it anymore?  I am hoping for that result sometime this summer or by this time next year... 

Good Luck

SaraBurns
on 11/27/12 9:01 am - Newton, IA
RNY on 06/05/12

yeah that would be nice if they say that i dont have to use it.. but if i do have to keep using it oh well i will live with it lol.. when i brought it up to my doctor that i think that i need to get a study done again she said yeah it would probaly be a good idea to see if it has improved and that i should probaly get a new mask since i have lost 100 pounds.. but we will see what happens.. have a good night

Surgery 6/5/12
LucysJourney
on 11/27/12 9:39 pm - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

Hey Sara,  I hope you had a restful nights sleep...I am hoping to pick up my new mask today....another night with air blowing everywhere is not going to cut it...lol  Good Luck with your study...keep us posted..

Most Active