Is there a plastic sugery forum on here?

sarapilar
on 12/20/12 2:16 pm
VSG on 02/21/13

I am looking for a surgeon in Mexico and no one is answering my question on the Mexico WLS Board...is there a Plastics Board?  I would like a surgeon near the San Diego border.

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

acbbrown
on 12/20/12 2:39 pm - Granada Hills, CA

There is a plastis board here under "forums" -  I havent seen too many people (if any) though that have had surgery in Mexico other than Dr. Sauceda. 

You should consider Dr. Sauceda - he is out of Monterrey Mexico, but from all my research and personal experience, he is the absolute best. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

sarapilar
on 12/20/12 2:42 pm
VSG on 02/21/13

OK, excellent - thank you!!!!

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

Mary Catherine
on 12/20/12 2:52 pm

There is a website called makemeheal that will answer all your plastic surgery questions.  You can post and a surgeon will reply.  You can fnd surgery buddies who are having surgery at the same time as you, look at pictures and join in boards and discussions.  Also buy supplies and locate doctors.

Valerie G.
on 12/20/12 10:40 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Yes, there is a Plastics forum, but a lot can happen over the next year or two as you (1) decide which wls you're having and (2) lose your weight and (3) stablize your weight for 6 mos before you get plastics.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active