New here!!

Tereza
on 12/28/12 5:56 am

I am so happy that I found out about this site. I will be in here daily. lol

MsBatt
on 12/29/12 2:41 am

Your profile says you have a BMI of 30.8. How did you qualify for WLS with such a low BMI??? What form of WLS are you planning on having? (And WHY???)

Tereza
on 12/29/12 11:29 am

My Profile was wrong it should say 42.5. Also my surgery is a necessity as I had stapling 13 years ago that has caused damage to my stomach. The staples have started to pull away causing damage to my insides as well as severe pain. I was told that this is pretty much the only thing that I can have to save my "stomach". I will be having GBS on Jan.8th.

MsBatt
on 12/29/12 12:15 pm

Okay, that makes a lot more sense! I just couldn't imagine any surgeon who'd do WLS on a BMI of 30.

Suzanne B.
on 12/29/12 11:03 am - OR
On December 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM Pacific Time, Tereza wrote:

I am so happy that I found out about this site. I will be in here daily. lol

Hi,

Welcome to this site.  It is an excellent place to meet people, ask questions and share what you are thinking.  We are here to help and support you in any way we can.  I had sleeve surgery over 4 years ago.  I love my sleeve.  I try to answer questions, and help you in any way I can.  You are in the right place.

Hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Tereza
on 12/29/12 11:32 am

Thank you very much Suzanne. I think this site is wonderful. Very informative and I just love the support. I just have to learn how to use it lol.

Most Active