Mineral Water

Sylvie G.
on 5/5/13 11:25 am - Monroeville, IN
RNY on 04/16/13

I know carbonated drinks are a no no, but what about mineral water? Pop and soda get there bubbles from a gas forced into the drink but Perrier gets its bubbles naturally from the spring it comes from. I m so sick of sweet drinks. I need something else.  I'm three weeks post RNY. 

Referral - 12/21/12, Referral Received - 1/10/13, Orientation - 1/21/13, Met Dr. Hagen - 2/20/13, NUT, RN, SW - 3/13/13, Gastroscopy - 3/13/13, Dr. Glazer - 3/21/13, Pick-up Opti - 3/21/13, PATTS - 3/21/13, Surgery - 4/16/13

poet_kelly
on 5/5/13 11:36 am - OH

I would think the bubbles might cause discomfort this early out.  Later on, you could try it.  Carbonated drinks are not a no no for everyone, by the way.  They don't give me cause or cause any discomfort.  They will not damage the pouch or anything like that

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active