Looking For Pocket Peep's (x-post)

juleskar
on 6/20/13 5:38 am
I'm looking for an intimate group f individuals who would like to be in daily contact with other like minded WLS'ers. It would be for support and lifting people up. If someone has the occasional rant that's needed to get off their chest, in order to be positive again, it would be okay. I foresee this being a place where people check in a few times a day to let the others know how you're doing and keeping each other motivated and develop friendships. People could exercise together, even if you're not in the same state. Get the idea?
About me? 47 yrs old; single mom to a teenager; 2 1/2 yrs post-op RNY; disabled, but hoping with continued weightloss and implementing exercise, I will eventually get back in the workforce. (it'd have to be something where I can work from home and at my own schedule.) I'm a licensed insurance agent/producer. My challenges? Exercise and carbs!!
If someone is truly interested and will take time out of their busy day to be involved in this type of group, please let me know!!
Thank you!
Huneypie
on 6/20/13 5:52 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Sounds like the lightweight board. You can click the link in my siggy. If you're on a phone and can't see it let me know and I'll paste it when I'm back on a PC.

BTW Even if you weren't an LW to start with I'm sure you are now.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Most Active