Phentermine in Maine

Mr.Lee
on 6/23/13 5:31 am

Hello everyone! I was hoping someone from the state of Maine might see this and could possibly refer me to a doctor that prescribes Phentermine. I'm having a heck of a time finding one :( I have a lot of weight to lose before I even get to surgery and need a good jump start. Thank you in advance.

Linda_S
on 6/23/13 12:52 pm - Eugene, OR

You might want to do a bit more research.  Phentermine is not a very effective (or safe) weigth loss medication.  I'm assuming you'd like to lose weight (in the long run) to be healthier.  Phentermine is not the road to the destination.

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

Angied1354
on 6/23/13 1:53 pm

I am not in Maine, but I was prescribed Phentermine for weight loss last summer. I was very successful with the Phentermine, but I also ate only 1200 calories a day and went to the gym 5-7 days a week. The Phentermine helped with curbing my appetite and I was motivated to go to the gym so I went from 280 to 230 in a few months. The phentermine became very expensive for me so I had to stop taking it. I continued going to the gym, but without the pills, I was very hungry and could not stay within the 1200-1500 calories. I gained a lot of weight back and my doctor told me it is a side effect of the Phentermine. I just wanted  to share my story; I am sure you researched the medication so you are aware of this, but you may want to talk to your actually physician or surgeon about it. 

KendraB1
on 6/23/13 4:14 pm - DE
RNY on 11/05/12
Ditto the above poster!!! I only lost 11 lbs and as soon as I quit taking it I gained wayyyyyy more than the 11 I lost!
SandieMc49
on 6/23/13 9:21 pm

Please explain more . . . how MUCH do you have to lose before WLS and why?

Most Active