Last Weekend Pre-Sleeve

Stephanie R.
on 9/5/13 11:53 am - GA
VSG on 09/11/13
This will be my last weekend before my surgery. I'm excited, anxious and stressed. Stressed because I'm trying to get everything done at work and at home before the surgery on Wednesday (and my mom flying in Tues)

Anything you wish you would have done? Any shopping recommendations?

On another note, I've been kicking this pre-op diet's A$$!! I was worried about 2 weeks if meat, cheese, eggs and green veggies...and I still have 5 days left. But I'm down 8lbs in 10 days!
VSG on 06/12/13
Good luck! Who is your doc?

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Stephanie R.
on 9/5/13 7:27 pm - GA
VSG on 09/11/13
Dr. Macik
Robin M.
on 9/5/13 11:51 pm - Biloxi, MS
VSG on 09/12/13
It's my last weekend too! My sleeve isThursda. I will be thinking about you Wednesday! Good luck!!

Stephanie R.
on 9/5/13 11:53 pm - GA
VSG on 09/11/13
Thanks Robin! Good luck!
Menchi
on 9/6/13 5:08 am
VSG on 09/11/13
On September 5, 2013 at 6:53 PM Pacific Time, Stephanie R. wrote:
This will be my last weekend before my surgery. I'm excited, anxious and stressed. Stressed because I'm trying to get everything done at work and at home before the surgery on Wednesday (and my mom flying in Tues)

Anything you wish you would have done? Any shopping recommendations?

On another note, I've been kicking this pre-op diet's A$$!! I was worried about 2 weeks if meat, cheese, eggs and green veggies...and I still have 5 days left. But I'm down 8lbs in 10 days!

You and I are in the same boat, my surgery is on Wednesday as well.  I am excited and terrified myself.  They have me on a strict 3 week diet,  but I went out with style.  (best steak and fresh lobster ever)  My last two weeks have been a liquid diet of protein shakes, and broth with onions and carrots.  I wish I was on your diet, it sounds a lot more fun then mine, and seams to work as well as yours.  Down almost 20lb now, I can be happy about that at least.  8lb in 10 days is awesome!  Good Luck with everything and I hope all goes perfectly.

Gail D.
on 9/6/13 6:23 am

I am BRAND new here... and I have my surgery in 2 weeks. I begin my pre-op diet tomorrow. I'm so excited!

kim_pei
on 9/6/13 5:35 am - Canada

I love reading all your posts!  It makes things less anxious for me.  I dont go for my first consult until Nov 6/13 and because I have never know anyone who went through this is so helpful to read whats ahead.

Best of luck with everything and cant wait to hear how you are doing!

Menchi
on 9/6/13 9:22 am
VSG on 09/11/13
Most Active