Looking for doctor in Dallas ,tx

Babygirl08609
on 12/8/13 2:09 pm - Corsicana, TX

Hello, hopefully I get some help I am searching for a great doctor in Dallas, tx or the surrounding areas.... I want to get the gastric sleeve..

thanks!

Member Services
on 12/9/13 12:44 am - Irvine, CA

Welcome to ObesityHelp.com  and the beginning of your weight loss journey.   We hope you have had a chance to try out the various areas of our site!  We encourage you to check out all of the tools and features of ObesityHelp.  In addition to our hundreds of message boards, you can log your food, activity and other WLS-related information in Health Tracker, join one of our hundreds on-line support groups through OH Groups, read the stories of our members on My Journey and many more.  

When you posted, you indicated that you would like assistance in finding a bariatric surgeon.  Finding the right surgeon for your journey is important so we're contacting you to offer our help.  One of the benefits of being an ObesityHelp member is that we will assist you to find a surgeon.  We've gathered a few surgeons for you to review their OH profiles.  Each of these surgeons have free informational  seminars.  We'll be glad to help you attend seminars by obtaining the dates, times and locations convenient for you.  By attending informational seminars, you find out about the surgeries, get to meet the surgeon and make a decision that is right for you.  Be sure and read your fellow members reviews of the surgeons.  We're here to help! 

James Davidson (7.4 miles away)

Bariatric Surgery Center of Dallas 

Dallas 
Phone: 214-265-7546   avatar

John Alexander (9.2 miles away)

Alexander Center for Obesity Surgery 

Dallas 
Phone: 972-247-7767   avatar

Joseph Kuhn (1.3 miles away)

WLS Surgical Associates 
Dallas (also in...
Phone: 214 823 5000  

Here is a link to some additional surgeons in your area that does the VSG.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/find/bariatric-surgeon/?sortby=ne arest&location=dallas%2C+txx&distance=200&fp=31  

(You'll want to call the Surgeon's office to make sure they accept your insurance.   We'd appreciate it if you could take a moment and please fill out this survey about ObesityHelp and if we have been of help to you.  We want to hear from our members!  (Make sure you are logged in to your OH account when you use the link below.)  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile-adm in/update-usage.php  

Thank you,
Member Services, Patient Placement Team

866-957-4636

Most Active