is it JUST ME!!!

syndieesc
on 12/12/13 12:29 am

I feel so left out!!

I have been trying to communicate with my Dr. office however they have not responded yet! (It should be for my first visit w/my Surgeon)  They always take long to reply!! Yes I know look for a new Dr. I told them if they had no time for new patients to let me know!!

Then I am messaging some people from this website that have been successful; for about the past 3 weeks and not one reply!!

Wow I feel so alone, is this just not meant for me!! (Just venting) cool

Aquafinaflo
on 12/12/13 1:25 am
VSG on 02/18/14

i knw u probably heard this a 1000 times, but jut be patient. This is a very serious surgery. everything will wrk out.

Amy, Daredevil
Extraordinaire

on 12/12/13 3:48 am - Los Angeles, CA
DS on 08/06/13

Ever since OH changed its website, nobody is getting notified that they have messages waiting for them. (We used to get a red flag at the top of every page). Now that we don't have that, it could be that nobody has even seen your messages to them. Don't take it personally! :)

But your doctor's office on the other hand -- that would bother me!!

*DS with Dr. Ara Keshishian on 08/06/13* SW: 231 CW: 131 GW: 119 * Check out My YouTube Channel: AmysDSJourney *

simonleblonde
on 12/12/13 9:55 am

Every doctor's office is swamped this time of year with patients trying to get their care before the year ends and new deductibles kick in. Others have questions related to their insurance changing as of the first. Throw in cold and flu season and the holidays and everyone is stretched to the max. 

cajungirl
on 12/12/13 12:43 pm

i just posted a reminder on the RNY board for people to check their messages I had 5 unread thankfully two from today but the others be gain last Tuesday. 

We've asked them to fix this but so far nothing. Keep messaging it may be someone that doesn't even come to OH anymore. 

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Mary Gee
on 12/12/13 11:50 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

We're all so anxious to have surgery we want everything to happen right away!!  You say the doctor's office always take long to reply.  As long as you have confidence in him, then be patient -- there's so much paperwork, etc. involved, it just takes time.  Don't like it, but it's a fact.  

People here are usually happy to reply to messages - but consider the time of year, and maybe their work schedules.  I, like many others, check in here more than once a day - but I no longer work so I've got the time.  If I was still working, it might be once a day or every other day.  

Just keep reading, reading, and reading.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Most Active