profile pic

Aquafinaflo
on 12/12/13 7:24 pm
VSG on 02/18/14

can anyone tell me how to add my profile pic to my page? I've tried multiple times and still unsuccessful.

Member Services
on 12/12/13 11:53 pm, edited 12/12/13 11:54 pm - Irvine, CA

We are not sure what you are wanting to do? Are you saying you want to add a photo that you have in your profile to this post?  Right click the photo and click and drag until it's highlighted in blue, then ctrl + C to paste it here in your post, ctrl + V

Email us at [email protected] and we will be glad to help you 

Happy Holidays,

Member Services

Cunning_Pam
on 12/13/13 12:17 am
RNY on 12/18/13

If you're saying you want to have a little picture next to your name when you post, do this:

- Click on your username in the upper right-hand corner of the website

- Click on "Settings" in the drop down menu

- Click on "Avatar" in the upper left of the screen

- If the photo you want to use is already on your computer, click on "Choose File", navigate to the picture you want to use, click on it, and click on the "Open" button in the bottom of the window. Please note the restrictions on file size and image size, no larger than 20K GIF or JPG and 100 x 100 pixels (or else it may be distorted)

- Click on the blue "Upload" button, and that should do it.

If the picture isn't on your computer but is hosted somewhere else, you'll need the URL for it. Follow the information above until you get to the part in the Avatar screen, then use the "Upload from another website" box.

Hope that helps!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

Aquafinaflo
on 12/13/13 12:30 am
VSG on 02/18/14

that's the thing, i don't even see anything saying avatar

Most Active