issues with profile

moonandstarzz
on 1/6/14 2:23 pm - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

Im not sure if its a known issue or where to post this but I can not update my surgeries, it has me as WLS and I am wanting to put it as RNY but i keep getting a erro page when i submit the info.

AnneGG
on 1/6/14 8:56 pm

PM Member Services.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

moonandstarzz
on 1/7/14 5:07 am - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

Im not sure how to do that, i just joined here last week.

AnneGG
on 1/7/14 8:25 am

Sorry, I should have given you more help. The way I find Member Services, and there may be an easier way to do this, but I look at the OH posts pinned to the top of the page, and then look to the right of the post and click on Member Services. Then the page you get to has a Send Message link on the upper left by the logo.

Hope this helps!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

moonandstarzz
on 1/7/14 9:48 am - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

Thank You :)

Member Services
on 1/7/14 9:52 am - Irvine, CA

Hi moonandstarzz,

We are sorry you have having issues with the profile.  Email us at [email protected] with details and we will be glad to assist you, make changes or what ever you need  

Regards,

Member Services

moonandstarzz
on 1/7/14 9:58 am - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

OK I had just submitted the report a problem thing on the website but I will email instead

Member Services
on 1/7/14 12:06 pm - Irvine, CA

We fixed it for you, please let us know if you need anything else kiss

moonandstarzz
on 1/7/14 1:15 pm - Decatur, AL
Revision on 12/18/13

Thank you soooo much for fixing it for me :)

Member Services
on 1/7/14 11:52 pm - Irvine, CA

Most Active