Day three Liquid diet

SteveWebb
on 1/21/14 11:28 pm - NC

Hello everyone,

It's a beautiful but very cold day in the mountains of NC.  I am doing very well my third day of the liquid diet.  I feel very well and my Son told me last night he thought he could tell I was losing some weight.  I am going to do this and I will win this battle with the Lord's help.  God bless you all.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

wantanewme
on 1/21/14 11:54 pm
VSG on 04/22/13

Here in Idaho I have about a foot of snow, and it is 29 for the temp. Three days of the liquid diet. You can do this. I can not tell you in words how wonderful it feels to lose the weight. Keep up the good work. God has so much more for you to enjoy in life. And it must be so nice to have a loving son to support you on your journey. I could not have made it with out my kids also( I have 9). Each day they would say " Momma your losing weight." That was all I needed to hear. Good luck, and keep it going. God Bless!

sjfrank
on 1/22/14 1:11 am

I am on day seven brother and feeling good. I too hope that you will have a successful journey. How much are you up to drinking? Getting your 64 oz in? 

chorn0312
on 1/23/14 3:47 am

Keep up the good work!!!

Most Active