a walk down memory lane

mollymcb
on 1/22/14 11:03 pm - TX
I am so excited I love my sleeve Nd I feel like I have a bright future ahead of me..but 1 thing I am enjoying is going through my closet and trying on things I once wore then grew to big for...and Omg they fit and alot are almost to big! I am a couple days over 3 weeks out and I feel so blessed and I can't wait to go second hand store shopping in 20 more pounds! How was your walk down your closet memory lane? Did you keep anything for memory sake? God bless you all have a wonderful day!
AnneGG
on 1/22/14 11:21 pm, edited 1/22/14 11:22 pm

Isn't it fun, the clothes getting too big? I am very very grateful to be such a small size now! I was getting a dress altered yesterday and my tailor said to another person in the shop " She has the perfect body!" Talk about a non scale victory! Never dreamed of that- I'm grateful all my hard work post-surgery has paid off.  

I kept one shirt and one pair of pants from the old days, but gave away all the rest. I want regain if I let it happen to be expensive. And I can't give into my shopping addiction because my husband would yell about that and he is a better yeller about such things than I am a shopper. That's saying something...  

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

mollymcb
on 1/23/14 12:14 am - TX
Aww what a wonderful compliment for him to give you..I feel like I've been Givin a second chance..right now I am still to heavy for the treadmill I have but I am working on it but not enough I have a hard time getting motivated to work out
PetHairMagnet
on 1/23/14 2:17 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On January 23, 2014 at 7:03 AM Pacific Time, mollymcb wrote:
I am so excited I love my sleeve Nd I feel like I have a bright future ahead of me..but 1 thing I am enjoying is going through my closet and trying on things I once wore then grew to big for...and Omg they fit and alot are almost to big! I am a couple days over 3 weeks out and I feel so blessed and I can't wait to go second hand store shopping in 20 more pounds! How was your walk down your closet memory lane? Did you keep anything for memory sake? God bless you all have a wonderful day!

I kept the jeans, sweater and bra that I wore in my 'hit bottom' photo. Nothing else!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active