5-6 Days out and food is really starting to look good

zzobe
on 5/13/14 12:33 pm

I'm on full liquids for another week. Food is looking better and better. Strained soup, cottage cheese and yogurt have a short shelf life with my brain :) Help! I've lost almost 5 pounds since last Thursday but oh my husband's flank steak nearly got me!

kathkeb
on 5/13/14 1:06 pm

You might want to leave the room while your husband eats if it distracts or bothers you.

My husband did a great job of eating out of my sight for the first 2 weeks or so.

You will get through this, and it is so worth it to adhere to your doctors orders and not advance your eating.

You can spice up your soups and cottage cheese with hot sauce or other savory spices to make it a little more interesting, but it is what it is.

Hang in there!!!!

Kath

phillygirl215
on 5/14/14 10:11 am
RNY on 05/07/14

Hey, oh my I am also a week out and I so done wit liquid it made me feel so sick and I just wanted 3cheese twist.. Lol but hang in there.. I have a calendar and I'm on a count down to eating a little bit different.. I still have to cook dinner for my family so I'm around it but I go outside and try to wait until they r done or go to my room..

Most Active