Protein paid by insurance???

MsVThin
on 6/24/14 12:00 am - Hesperia, CA

Just wandering has anyone done this or tried it?  I saw an ad/link at the bottom of the webpage that suggested that insurance could pay for protein.  Let me know if anyone has been able to get that insurance benefit and what type of protein do they send?

Have a great day!

kris2278
on 6/24/14 12:31 am

This company has been sending me protein drinks & vitamins since Oct. My INS has been paying for it & I haven't been billed for anything. I am not sure how long they will continue to pay for it, but it has saved me a lot of money so far.  The premier protein drinks are awesome. 

MKing214
on 6/24/14 1:28 am - omaha, NE

i only have web on my phone so i dont see any ads. could you tell us the website you are referring to i wld like to look into it. please and.thankyou

Eggface
on 6/24/14 5:49 am - Sunny Southern, CA

"Medical Food" is sometimes covered and vitamins as well since they are required. Depends on your policy of course.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/14 10:09 am

Are you talking about Insure Nutrition? http://insurenutrition.com/

ShadowWolf3
on 6/26/14 4:07 pm - OH
VSG on 03/19/15

I haven't checked it out yet but thought about.  But I figured Medicaid wouldn't cover it so I just haven't done it yet.

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.- Benjamin Mays

HW:450, Consult W:371, SW:353

ShadowWolf3
on 6/26/14 4:07 pm - OH
VSG on 03/19/15
Mary Gee
on 6/26/14 9:36 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

You should check it out.  Medicaid paid for the surgery - and  lot of companies don't even cover WLS.  It's easy to fill out the form online - I submitted the form - they take care of everything else to see if you have coverage.  I'm waiting to hear back from them.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Most Active