Any suburban Philly/Main Line folks?

AnnyBananny
on 7/5/14 12:47 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Hey all, I'm looking for a DelCo/Main Line fitness buddy! Nothing outrageous, just someone who might be interested in meeting up occasionally to walk the Nature Trail at Haverford College or try some of the local Rails to Trails.

I recently moved to the suburbs and don't know too many people (outside of work, that is) in town and I'd love have a walking partner.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

MindyMac51
on 7/7/14 3:12 am

Hi Anny, I'm in the neighborhood and would be happy to email with you and to become OH Friends (I'm new to the site).

I'm currently walking 45-60 minutes 5-6 days a week, very early in the morning. My pace is 3-3.5 mph, but I'm hoping to speed it up as I lose more and become more fit. I enjoy listening to music on my iphone while I walk (most often on the Nature Trail or the track), but occasionally meeting up with a fitness partner and chatting along the way would be fun. 

Just so you know -- I am just getting back to basics after a serious relapse and weight gain, 2-3.5 years post surgery (RNY Nov. 2010). You can read my profile and posts to see my story. I am very serious about staying on track. Mindy

Most Active