Oster Osterizer

tooshky
on 8/4/14 4:47 am

I'm pre-op and have been looking into different blenders that would be good for blending ice cubes with protein shakes.  Most of the ones who pass ice cube tests (on youtube reviews) are fairly expensive.  Today I watched somebody review this Oster Osterizer and it blended the ice into a fine snow.  Does anybody have this blender?  Is it good at blending ice with protein shakes?

Thanks everyone!

Valerie G.
on 8/4/14 10:27 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

I've never had a problem with a blender not being able to blend ice cubes...even my old olive-green blender from the 70's.

Having WLS doesn't require purchasing a lot of stuff, really.  People do, but it's not necessary.  We are normal people who simply pay more attention to our nutrition.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

tooshky
on 8/5/14 9:53 pm

Thanks for your reply, Valerie :)  I'm only asking because the blender I have now leaves big chunks of ice and sometimes leaves whole ice cubes.  It may just be too old and maybe the blades are dull.  I think I'll go with the Osterizer, it's MUCH cheaper than the other ones I hear about and really I'll only be using it for shakes.

Most Active