I am getting closer and closer.

RachaelThomas
on 8/22/14 10:11 pm - South Point, OH
VSG on 12/17/14

I have an upper GI scheduled at the end of September. That and only 3 NUT classes are stopping me. After I complete those things, they are going to submit everything so I can try to get approval for the surgeon. I won't finish my last NUT class til November but I am happy. I am happy that I have continued to keep going. I currently have Medicaid and I am hoping that all of this will pay off. 

Bubbles314
on 8/23/14 4:37 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Rachael,

I just had my date set for October 6th for RNY.  I can't wait.  I too have felt proud of myself for following through, then when I got the surgery date I got all nervous, stomach flutters, you know it's really happening :)  Excited and scared ****less.  WLS will pay off because we will feel so much better and mobile.  I keep repeating, "I deserve a second chance at a healthy life".  Great job, just alittle further and you will be on the loser's bench.

Hooray for us!

RachaelThomas
on 8/24/14 10:09 pm - South Point, OH
VSG on 12/17/14

Congrats on your date! At this point, I can only dream about what that would feel like to have a date! I can understand with you being excited and scared all at the same time. This is life changing and for the better!!  I should know something within the next 2-3 months. I plan on having VSG. I have been at it since July so what's a few more months?? With Medicaid it's not always so easy to be positive because there really isn't anything set in stone and if there is I haven't known about it. It's nothing but a maze and no one can seem to tell me anything..BUT I am staying positive and I hope and pray that I will be on the losers bench with you before the year is out!!

Most Active