Lightheaded and ready to pass out

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 9/4/14 11:19 pm - OH

No argument there.

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

poet_kelly
on 9/4/14 11:15 am - OH

Is this a diet recommended by your doctor or a registered dietician?  What is the point of a liquid diet that high in calories?  If you're feeling ill on the diet, I'd contact your doctor or dietician to ask for advice.

You should not be required to tell people work any details about why you need time off.  You should be able to just say it's for a medical appointment.  Do you qualify for FMLA?  If so, that should allow you time off for surgery as well as for related appointments.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Chilipepper
on 9/4/14 11:44 pm

You have received a lot of supportive ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS. It would benefit you more if you would bother to respond to the questions. People are trying to offer support to you in your very UNIQUE situation. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Missourimedic
on 9/5/14 8:35 am
VSG on 10/06/14 with

Sorry for the late reply. I was using Special K protein drinks which have a lot of carbs in them. The high calorie intake is from cheating and no****ching what I am doing. I have stopped the liquid diet for the next few days, because I have to start my official mandatory supervised diet program on Monday when attend my first MOVE! diet program meeting.

My depression is better now with the change in my diet. I am doing 1 meal with a protein shake, snacks are protein shakes, regular lunch, and regular dinner, no soda, no sugar drinks drinking water (which I hate).  

robinreinhardt
on 9/5/14 9:05 am

Hang in there. Everyone here is there to support you. Glad the depression is letting up a little. Keep up the water too. So good for you. Keep us posted.

Robin

Chilipepper
on 9/5/14 9:30 am

Glad you responded.  No matter how fast we want things to happen, follow your doctor/nutritionist instructions. 

Let us know how your meeting goes. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Missourimedic
on 9/5/14 2:00 pm
VSG on 10/06/14 with

Will do and thank you all for the comments

CerealKiller Kat71
on 9/5/14 2:28 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

I am glad you're feeling less depressed. Hopefully the Move program will help with a reasonable eating plan to help you prepare for WLS. :-)

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Most Active