6 months post op.vsg and loving it!!!

timeslipzwife
on 9/27/14 12:51 pm

I am six months out now and have been feeling great! I was trying to prepare myself for the health issues that id heard about, but i have had a great experiance so far. I stayed at 245lbs. And am now 154lbs. My goal is 146lbs. I stayed at 160lbs for two weeks then started going down again. Hopefully i can stop losing around 140.. I do go to weigh****chers still to get support to make sure my old habits stay gone. I dont eat sugar any more, which has always been my down fall. Im a sugar addict for sure. Im working out six days a week and i love it!!! Im hoping at some point in time to have some alterations done. im so excited that i made this choice for myself. I wish id done it years ago.

MNvan
on 9/27/14 2:32 pm

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic. My "before" is similar to yours and I expect I'll have surgery in a few months. Just curious, did you exercise much before your surgery and if not how did you work up to 6 days a week?

timeslipzwife
on 3/3/15 1:32 pm

I'm sorry still getting used to this site and how it works. Yes I worked out that much before surgery, that was the thing, I worked out all the time. Since high school id worked out that much. I just loved to eat a lot of junk too. Now is no different I wormout six days a week and love it!😄

Tracy D.
on 9/29/14 1:43 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Congratulations!  You're doing great 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

timeslipzwife
on 3/3/15 1:34 pm

Thank you. Congrats to you too for reaching your goal. 😊

Most Active