Need Help navigating this site..Help!

LIza M.
on 10/9/14 9:47 am

Hi...I am planning to have a VSG as a self pay patient. I live in a high cost of living area so I am looking at having this surgery out of state. There are a few MDs I am looking at ....so my question is  there a way to search for people who have had surgery with a specific Doctor. For example 2 surgeons on my list are Dr. Wizman in Florida and Dr. Heider in North Carolina. Is there an easy way for me to review posts or connect with people that have had surgery with these doctors?  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks,Elizabeth

susan88
on 10/9/14 11:20 am
VSG on 08/08/14 with

Hi Elizabeth, 

I am not sure if I can help you navigate to find folks with a specific Dr. You can put the Dr.'s name in your post and ask for responses.

I had VSG 2 months ago yesterday  as a self-pay in Mexico.  I live in a high cost of living area in Chicago and Mexico was a very cost effective option for me.  I had excellent care and outcome and no regrets for my decision.  I have had no issues whatsoever. Since your post indicated that you are willing to travel I thought I would let you know that as a self pay there are many options.  

Best of luck to you in your search.  My VSG surgery was the answer to my prayers.   I wish the same to you.

hollykim
on 10/9/14 11:29 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

at the top of the page in the. Blue bar on. The right,is a small magnifying glass. Click on it and a search window will open. Put anything you want to search for in the blank and click search.

Most Active