A better way to search?

Drvn2skcede
on 10/28/14 8:43 am

Hi All

Another newbie question.  I was wondering if there is a better way to search?  I am looking specifically for information and posts related to the city and clinic where I live.  If I go to the provincial forums, because we have several clinics in our province, there are a lot of posts with information more relevant to the other clinics.  If I directly search my city name or clinic name in the search window, I come up with 10 pages of posts that are mostly 3 or 4 years old.  Is there a way that I can limit these searches to more recent posts? Or order the search with most recent at the top?  ie., there are a number of posts regarding wait times at the clinic, but these posts are from 2011 and don't reflect current wait times... 

-TIA...

momjan
on 10/28/14 3:56 pm - Canada

Well you can't be in BC cause I don't think there are 10 pages of posts there!  The Canadian sites are pretty quiet as there aren't many surgeries done here, except Ontario.  Whatcha looking for in particular?

Drvn2skcede
on 10/29/14 7:11 am

I'm mostly looking for stuff related specifically to the Ottawa clinic - like 2014 wait times, procedures specific to that clinic that might not be the same as the other clinics (ie., Toronto), info on the doctors, staff, just general stuff I suppose.  I don't want to beat a dead horse by asking the same questions if they've been asked numerous times before KWIM?

Most Active