Appointment with my Surgeon at TWH on Friday

sadgirl89
on 10/28/14 11:42 am

Hello everyone!

It's my first time posting on this site... I'm really shy but I'm trying to break out of my shell, so here I go!

I am a 25 year old female, I'm 5"4, weighing in at 249 pounds. I was first referred to the program in July, got my letter in the mail 4 weeks later  (August) for Orientation in October, I called and went to Orientation the very next day I forgot the day it was mid August...at the end of orientation I got a slip with my next 3 appointments which were spaced so far apart Social worker appt was the ending of October the Nurse appt was in November  and the nutrition class was in December... 

I called everyday and managed to get the social worker and nurse appointments a day apart for the second week of September... My nutrition class was changed to the following week as well. At the end of my Nutrition class I got a slip with the remaining two appointments before my final appointment with my Surgeon, which was for Oct 7th (dietician) and oct 21st (psychiatrist) I managed to get that appointment moved to Oct 8th.

Last week Friday I received a call from TWH with my surgeon appointment date which is for Oct 31st... I'm excited but at the same time nervous... Why should I expect going into this appointment? What questions should I ask him?

please help

Karen H.
on 10/29/14 12:03 pm
VSG on 12/08/14

That is great!! I would also like to know what to ask. ?? I meet with my surgeon next Friday. Please let me know how it goes with you. I am having the sleeve and you?

Good Luck!

sadgirl89
on 10/30/14 1:38 pm

I'm getting RNY I will definitely keep you posted tomorrow after my appointment.

Most Active