now i know why my surgeons assistant said to buy Halloween Candy you DONT LIKE...

Bonnie250
on 10/31/14 10:41 am
RNY on 08/25/14

A few mini  Twix Bars and a few Mini Milky Ways....I knew better...And I cant get on the TREADMILL to work some of it off, because people keep trick or treating at my door!!! HAHA....

Bonnie

kathkeb
on 10/31/14 2:25 pm

For some people, this is a little mis-step and they can just shake it off and go back to plan tomorrow.

For me, this would be a huge set up for sugar cravings for weeks, maybe longer.

Good luck getting it out of your system!!

Kath

Bonnie250
on 11/2/14 7:39 am
RNY on 08/25/14

nope, no huge setback, i dont have the huge sugar cravings for weeks....Ive never been a huge candy eater.

Bonnie

Amy R.
on 10/31/14 5:00 pm

consider yourself lucky.  i would be so sick (dumping) eating that much sugar that I'd be wishing the sky would fall right about now.  Then in about an hour and 1/2 I'd get to settle in for a nice bout of reactive hypoglycemia.

Glad it sounds like you'll be  okay, other than a few regrets in the morning and a better idea of what type of Halloween candy to buy next year=)

Bonnie250
on 11/2/14 7:40 am
RNY on 08/25/14

if i eat too much sugar, i do feel ICKKY. But i guess i didnt over do it too-too bad...

Bonnie

Eggface
on 11/1/14 1:13 am - Sunny Southern, CA

If it's your kiddos loot consider having the "Tooth Fairy" visit in the night and replace the candy stash with a non-candy treat or... 

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2014/10/healt hy-halloween-post-weight-loss.html

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active