tickers

Lisa H.
on 11/10/14 3:31 am - London, Ontario, Canada

I'm kinda new to that and was curious how i go about getting one.   I had my surgery on Sept 15 and am down since pre op 46 lbs but in total since i started the process 81 lbs.   Any help would be appreciated. 

Orientation Hamilton: October 6, 2013 ECG: March 4, 2014 Blood work: March 29  Ultrasound: April 4  Nutritionist: June 16 & July 4th  Social Worker: July 4  Internist: July 24  Surgeon: Aug 13

Cathy W.
on 11/10/14 3:41 am

Congratulations on your surgery and weight loss success!

To have a ticker, all you need to do are the following:

1. Go to My OH, then “Health Tracker” then Tickets & Widgets.
  2. Under Tickers, you can create your custom ticker. As you create it, you will see your ticker display.
  3. Check the box, “Add to messageboard signature” then click “Save Ticker”
  4. You can now go back to your Message Board Settings area to confirm that your Ticker is there.
  5. Check the box that says, “Enable My Signature” and click “Save”.
  6. Your ticker will now be showing on your posts.

If you'd like to follow the steps above with screen shots, check out our Help area for Message Board Signature Settings.

If you need any other help, let me know.

Lisa H.
on 11/10/14 4:55 pm - London, Ontario, Canada

Thank you for your help.  I think I got it now *crosses fingers*

Orientation Hamilton: October 6, 2013 ECG: March 4, 2014 Blood work: March 29  Ultrasound: April 4  Nutritionist: June 16 & July 4th  Social Worker: July 4  Internist: July 24  Surgeon: Aug 13

Karen M.
on 11/10/14 4:39 am - Mississauga, Canada

Congrats on your September surgery and success thus far! Please join us on the Ontario forum for local folks and support! OH Ontario Forum

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Member Services
on 11/11/14 1:48 am - Irvine, CA

Looks like Cathy's instructions worked GREAT   We see your ticker. We look forward to your updates.  

Most Active