Isopure

Deana_
on 12/4/14 1:20 am

does anyone drink those isopure drinks in the glass bottles? I know they are pricey but my liquid diet list says I can have them. Are they delicious?

TheNewT
on 12/4/14 2:19 am
VSG on 08/04/14

I tried one. I think it was fruit punch. It tasted like gasoline. However, I dumped in a pack of Crystal Lite and it actually began to taste pretty good. They have tons of flavors. Hopefully you will find one you like.

Dejah H.
on 12/4/14 3:32 am - Central, TX

I like them. The coconut flavor is my favorite. Some of them are better than others, so I recommend buying 1 bottle at a time of a flavor to find the ones you like. :)

289 / 273 / 163.4 / 164   10cc AP Standard  my band! 

jefferytmc
on 12/4/14 6:05 am

Those were my go to drinks, especially after surgery.

The shake ones seemed much to sweet to me after surgery.  I like the ones in the glass bottles.

My wife does not like them.  But she also does not like gatorade and I do.

They do not taste just like gatorade but I do like them.

My favorites were the green apple, the grape and the orange (in that order).  Coconut was okay, but I would suggest going to GNC and buy 1 bottle of each that you think you would like.  Then often times they would have a buy 3 get one free sale and I would stock up on the flavors I like.  Sometimes I would buy the case and get them to give me the buy 3 get 1 free deal.

HW: 440.5  RNY 2/18 (Feb - 27, Mar -21, Apr -11, May -15.5, Jun - 12, Jul -14.5, Aug -9, Sept -11, Oct 6.2)

Dolphingirl1385
on 12/4/14 8:19 am

I bought one of each flavor thinking it would be nice to get away from the powder mixes, and I hated all of them.  They were so bad I poured them down the sink. My go to now if I cant take the powder is Premier Protein from Costco.

DS on June 13, 2014 with Ara Keshishian

Tracy D.
on 12/5/14 1:43 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Definitely not "delicious".  The only flavors I could tolerate were the fruit punch and the raspberry flavor...and they had to be ice cold.  But in the name of getting more protein, I was able to get 8 oz. or so down each day for several months.  I was VERY glad to get to the point where I no longer needed them to hit my protein goals.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active