Wednesday B*TCHFest - who's in?

White Dove
on 5/27/15 10:26 am - Warren, OH

I woke up this morning by my phone ringing.  It was someone begging for money for breast cancer.  I needed  to sleep and did not need the phone call.

I said don't call me again.

i wish people would find real jobs instead of phone solicating.  I am on Do Not Call List but they are still allowed to harass me.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Alklein12
on 5/27/15 10:45 am - Beverly, MA

Wow. First off - I don't want to get on Amy's bad side and I cannot even believe a longtime friend would LIE and do that to you.  I don't blame you at all for the **** storm that is going to happen when he is done paying you off.

You know I think this board jinxed me ever since the last time I posted and I say this in love LOL.  We all had a discussion I think a few weeks ago about people walking in the middle of the road or parking lot when you are trying to drive...OMG I swear it has gotten 10x worse! I mean I finally had to go to the mall earlier this week because I needed a dress for my sister's bridal shower on Sunday ( I fit into a size L at New York and Company, major victory for me btw) but I mean I am trying to park and these people just think hey lets just walk in the middle....Im not trying to drive or anything.

On Monday Morning I was eating my breakfast, I had two small bites of turkey sausage and two small blueberries and apparently it didn't agree with my stomach and I threw up. The first time since I had surgery , and I cannot place my finger on why it happened and it is really ******g me off.  I cannot even express how bad it made me feel. I was so weak  and was scared to eat. 

And to top everything else off.  My husband continues not to support me. If it wasn't for finding this side.....I have no clue how I would manage, so thank you.

VSG 4/23/15  GOAL 130LBS

Gwen M.
on 5/27/15 12:02 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

I'm annoyed at myself for not planning my lunch better.  I ended up needing to eat and the best of the bad options was a protein bar.  I'm pissed that I wasted a meal on a friggin protein bar.  

I'm also annoyed with my BFF.  She said she'd pick up a couch from me and still hasn't told me when she's going to do this.  ARGH.  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 5/27/15 12:50 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

fuck

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

zann50
on 5/30/15 7:54 am
On May 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM Pacific Time, GeekMonster (Mo), Purveyor of Fine Meats wrote:

fuck

This is the highlight and "take-home" message of the entire thread!  Love a good *itch and even more your response!! 

Love ya, mean it and have a nice day! (sed with a southern accent)

Zann

VGS- 2015

Poodlemac
on 5/27/15 12:57 pm
RNY on 09/26/14

I'm annoyed that my neighborhood was majorly flooded yesterday and the media won't leave us alone. My house was spared, praise The Lord, the water has receded and the homeowners have begun their rebuilding of their homes. Yet there are news trucks on every corner, acting as though they have a right to intrude in our lives and interviewing people about their pain and loss. All 3 major stations are there and it's as if none want to be the first to relinquish.  Surely something else newsworthy has happened in this huge city. I'm annoyed the now 1 inch of fresh rain by the curb is "breaking news" enough for them to pre-empt the 3 morning network news shows a second day in a row. We just need a little normalcy. Now go away!  

Im also annoyed with people who try to get on an already crowded elevator before others can get off. Yo, Numbskull, egress before ingress. Duh!  

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/15 4:32 pm - Canada

I am super pissed with the Nurse Practitioner at my bariatric clinic. I had my first follow-up appt and I felt like I was teaching her how to do her job. She just doesn't have enough bariatric experience to make me feel confident that she knows what she is talking about. Twice I asked her about the requisition she filled out for my bloodwork. She hadn't ordered an iron test and she had to check to if she ordered a CBC. She obviously hadn't even checked my chart prior to seeing me because she knew nothing about me. Including how far out from surgery I am and what kind of surgery I had as well as not knowing where I had my surgery.

Then I went to the medical records department to get copies of my pre-op bloodwork so that I have a baseline to compare and they wanted me to pay $30 for it. Or they could send it to my family doctor for free and I could get it from him. Seriously? Just give me the ******g piece of paper you asshole! It's MY test!

shery11ynn
on 5/27/15 6:42 pm

Lose weight vs loose weight. If you have loose weight, you can just shake it off, right? Small stuff, but daaayaam it makes me crazy! Oh, and advise vs advice. People who ask for advise make me want to, well, reach out and advise them!

Poodlemac
on 5/29/15 7:36 pm
RNY on 09/26/14

Definately! ;-)

zann50
on 5/30/15 7:56 am
On May 27, 2015 at 6:42 PM Pacific Time, shery11ynn wrote:

Lose weight vs loose weight. If you have loose weight, you can just shake it off, right? Small stuff, but daaayaam it makes me crazy! Oh, and advise vs advice. People who ask for advise make me want to, well, reach out and advise them!

add realise and reelize

Zann

VGS- 2015

Most Active