Wednesday B*TCHFest - who's in?

Bette B.
on 5/27/15 7:12 am

***** myspace orkut comments'

For you NEW KIDS, HERE ARE THE RULES:

"B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but who (whom?), for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name).

I'll start you off with a few gripes of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Posts may (and probably will) contain "adult" content and language. Rated TV-MA.

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

This is going to be a short one for me. I'm tired of being broke.  I never, in a million years, imagined that THIS is where I'd be at 55: scrounging for money every single day. Why, why, why can I not find a job that pays more than $13/hour? And why why why can I NOT get one in my field - where I spent 25 years and won an impressive number of awards, including two Emmys?

I'm tired of struggling, every single day, for what seems like forever. Electric about ready to be shut off, health insurance two months behind, car insurance will be suspended in a couple of days, unless I can figure out a way to pay for it, with a bank account that's already overdrawn.

(sarcastically) We are living the American dream, huh?

All right, everyone. It's your turn. 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

ladygodiva1228
on 5/27/15 7:25 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Stay the **** off your cell phone when driving you stupid, ignorant, ******g ******** 

Every dam day I have to deal with ******** who don't care that there is a law in CT that clearly states NO TALKING OR TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. 

In the last week I have almost been hit 12 times due to these ******** who are to busy ******g around on their phones to pay attention to their driving.  I am just waiting to have someone hit me while they are on their phone.  Because that thing is going up their ass and the only way they will hear their ring tone is when they open their mouth.  So stay the **** off your phone while driving!!!!!!

Yes I hate people who feel they are above the law and they can do what the hell ever they want. 

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Superchunk77
on 5/27/15 8:15 am

AMEN  to this!

Or Dear Lexus/BMW driver... what makes you think you are invincible you douche bag

Brad Special
Snowflake

on 5/27/15 11:39 am
VSG on 12/06/12

Here in NY it is now 5 points on your license and 150 bucks. Plus you can not make any plea deals on it.

AmyDee123
on 5/27/15 7:48 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I have a friend who owes me a considerable amount of money.  He has now decided to lie to me and claim he has been in the hospital getting treatments for lung cancer and that is why he has not been able to send my payments.  He started back up on payments, but when he is done with the payments I am going to destroy him.  Completely.

There is a really condescending ***** at my surgeon's office.  Everyone is awesome, she is SUPER terrible.  I just want to scream in her face every time I have to go in there.  People who are losing weight are super emotional, its a physical reaction.  Have a ******g heart and don't make people feel like ****  All the patients talk about you in the waiting room.  We are a bunch of over emotional hungry *****es.  We will attack you.

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

Tracy D.
on 5/27/15 8:36 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Damn - I do not want this dude's karma!  Pulling the cancer card to get out of paying on a loan?  Yikes, buddy...watch out 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

AmyDee123
on 5/27/15 10:15 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

Oh, its actually worse than that.  To sum up.  This is a guy who I have known for years.  over 7 years.  He used to work at a detailer's shop and I funded him to put together his own shop.  He paid me back, but then wanted to do light body work, too, so I funded that.  He paid half of it back then admitted to a drug and alcohol problem.  My husband and I were shocked!  He never showed any signs, paid his debts, never in trouble, etc.  We loved the guy and helped him get clean.  And FORGAVE the rest of the loan.  In return he would do work on our cars for no labor costs when he had the time.  We had a car we wanted to fix up and give to one of our kids.  We left it in his care so he could do the body work and repaint when he had the time.  He suddenly had to go back to philly to see his family, and care for a sick family member.  While there he decided to not pay his rent on his shop.  ALL of his equipment, the three cars there (including mine) and the rest of his stuff was liquidated and impounded.  I get a call from impound that my $400 car now has an impound fee of over $3k, and has been stripped of a few things.  He made a $300 payment, and then disappeared.  Leaving me with a vehicle that has no use, and an impound bill on it.  The reason for his disappearance..."Cancer"  A look on his facebook shows him busy with his new girlfriend and her daughter during the time that he was "in the hospital on a ventilator"

His girlfriend has no idea he is a liar.  Neither does his family.  Not about cancer, at least.  He was better to the people around him when he was a drunk.  Its weird.  But I have lost all trust, and he has approx 500 left to pay off.  When its done all of his messages about his "cancer" and being afraid to let anyone know he is dying will go public.

Tracy D.
on 5/27/15 10:21 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Un-friggin-believable! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Amy M.
on 5/27/15 9:22 am - Grand Island, NY
VSG on 07/30/14

I'd like to ***** about the ******** who keep sending me messages on OH about weight loss products and diet pills.   WTF people! This is a WLS forum! The people who are on here need REAL support and REAL guidance! Don't poison us with false hope about "minerals" and "vitamins" that will magically help us lose weight. How low can you go? That's like trying to sell a "healthy" energy drink to someone with heart problems! Go get a life!

AmyDee123
on 5/27/15 10:06 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

THANK YOU!  NO i will not take your magic diet pills.  It does NOT work!  And I do not want to join your multi level marketing company and subject all my friends and family to this sales pitch.

Most Active