Getting harder

Thebiggestloser
on 6/20/15 5:17 pm
VSG on 11/19/14 with

The closer I get to goal the harder it is to get the weight off I joined a gym Wednesday and have been everyday since. For the first time I am enjoying exercising!!! Hoping adding the exercise will get these pounds moving!

Chilipepper
on 6/20/15 5:41 pm

Journal your foods. Watch your totals. Exercise is great but it's what you are eating that matters more. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Dan1962
on 6/20/15 6:23 pm - Syracuse, NY
VSG on 09/23/14

My last 5.7# is taking forever.  I am eating more than I should but I'm so content its hard to get motivated.  Good luck to you.

MsBatt
on 6/20/15 6:54 pm

Yep---the less you weigh, the fewer calories you burn just staying alive.

Racewalker48
on 6/21/15 9:30 am
RNY on 02/17/14

Sounds pretty common that weight loss slows as you reach your goal weight.  I too lost less as I got to goal.  It didn't matter how much exercise I was doing.  Exercise is a great way to keep in shape and has wonderful health benefits, it helps keep me sane.  I still have to track what I eat to keep my weight stable and within my 5lb window.

Most Active