Am i near??

RnyTea
on 4/11/16 7:15 am - Hamilton, On

So i had my last dietitian appt april 1 ..and the nurse just called me 10 min ago and said i have an appt with the internist may 25 what is that and normally how far after do i see the surgan

Deanna798
on 4/11/16 8:15 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Each program is different,  if that's your medical clearance and you've dine everything else needed it could go fast.  But if you have more to do,  it may take longer.  Ask the surgeon's office what is left and when they think the time frame is. 

I had my medical clearance in May and surgery in early August.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Kathyjs
on 4/11/16 1:34 pm

Each person is different. I saw internist in Jan and surgery in Sept. But ... I also didn't start seeing dietician until after I had seen internist , so you could be close. Please try lose as much as you can pre op. It not only gets your body ready but your mind ready. I see red flags when I read, last suppers etc. Hoping your date come real soon and best wishes

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 4/13/16 11:45 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

sounds like another pre-op clearance - can you call the navigator at your drs office and ask. If you still have to see the surgeon, can you set the surg appt up now for a week after the internest rather than waiting another 6 weeks.

Sharon

RnyTea
on 4/13/16 3:14 pm - Hamilton, On

Yes i want to get it over and dun with but im goin to be taking 6-8 weeks the max that EI will let me so that i can havr the summer off so im ok with the wait

Most Active