Nascobol & Vitamins

Petetrox
on 6/6/16 9:56 am

I just received my first shipment of Nascobol B12 Nasal Spray, calcium, multivitamins, and iron.  Because my family had met the deductible on 1/2/16, I don't have any out of pocket cost.  I hope when the time comes (post op), I will be able to tolerate the vitamins and won't have to change brands.  I kind of like the $0.00 cost.

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/6/16 10:01 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I dont really know too much about these, but my surgeon office did offer them (I think it was $20/month).

During a nutrition class, the nutritionist strongly suggested if using that to add in a b-complex vitamin, as the levels provided in that pack are a little low

Not sure how true that is, but not sure why she'd say it otherwise lol

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Petetrox
on 6/6/16 10:13 am

My NUT turned me on to them.  He didn't say anything about supplementing, but I will ask now that you brought this up.  They have lots of samples of another brand, but he said they are comparable.  If they are indeed the same quality and I can get them at not cost, I will try them.  If, my post op labs are of concern, I will definitely change to a different brand.

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/6/16 12:56 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

If you do have to change brands, you can get the standard stuff from the drugstore and it's quite cheap. I get a multi from Walgreen's, $10 for a bottle of 360, and they often have buy-one-get-one-free sales.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Petetrox
on 6/6/16 6:04 pm

Good to know Julie. I just wanted to share my information with everyone.

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

Most Active