Weight loss center appointment today!

MTS31801
on 11/2/16 12:21 pm

I had a weight loss center appointment today. I was sort of apprehensive because I fell off the wagon on Saturday. I jumped right back on the wagon on Sunday and stopped beating  myself up about it.  They take my BP and weigh me!  I went from 372.4 to an even 367!  Yay! That gives me a total loss of 21 lbs.! Yay! So the nurse goes over my medical history because they have a new computer program.  We  discuss my pre surgery goals and going to there gym.   I am really excited and happy with my progress and I leave. Now I go to the early voting center!

Ok! So I leave the Weight loss Center and go to the early voting center in my area! I'm standing in line and my phone starts ringing (It's the Weight Loss Center). I silence it because I don't like taking calls in public places. ( I think it's rude) So I get home and call them back...  . They inform me that my BP was low  120/58 and that I might want to check it for a few days and if it continues to be low to call my doctor and have my medication reduced!  Not only that but also I need to keep an eye on my blood sugar monitoring and if my blood sugars and stabilized I may want to call my PCP and have my blood sugar meds reduced also! What a difference losing 20 lbs. can make!

Kathy S.
on 11/2/16 2:51 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

GREAT JOB!  How exciting to see the positive affects already.  We look forward to your updates!  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

rachelp
on 11/3/16 9:50 am
VSG on 08/01/16

Great job! It only gets better and better!

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

ReadyforPlastics
on 11/3/16 10:21 am

That's awesome - congrats!  

Keep tabs on your BP at home.  My BP tends to be higher at the doctor's office (anxiety does it to me) so if you were low there, you might be even lower at home.  Be mindful of feelings of dizziness or other symptoms of low BP.

This is fantastic - your body is already thanking you!  Keep it up!

VSG December 2011

Choose gratitude. 

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!   Galatians 5:22-23

Most Active