How many stalls have you had?

shelterdog64
on 1/24/17 4:19 pm, edited 1/24/17 10:38 am
VSG on 06/21/16

I've had only one, since my surgery in June...it's been 6 weeks since I've budged in weight until this morning, when there was finally a one pound loss when I got on the scale.  I'm not convinced the stall is over, we'll see tomorrow :)  

I think the word 'stall' gets thrown around a lot, and although I really enjoyed the 1/2-1 pound per day losses, I know that weight loss is a lot less linear than that.  Of course I've been irritated by 6 weeks of no loss, but it's funny...this time, I KNEW I wasn't done.  If I'd gone 6 weeks on Weigh****chers with no loss, it would have been straight back to eating like crap.  

Beam me up Scottie
on 1/24/17 8:19 pm
None.....if I looked weekly I would say probably...but I didn't weigh myself the first 6 months (only had my monthly weigh ins at the doctor's office)...and then after that I almost always lost weight during the week.....I had slower loss periods, but when I tracked it monthly...I always went down until I got to goal.

Scott
Travelher
on 1/27/17 5:07 pm
Revision on 10/04/16

I stall for at least a week sometimes longer about once a month (usually around my period).  I find as I get closer to goal weight, the stalls last longer and the weight loss slows.  

AggieMae
on 1/28/17 12:37 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

I had sleeve surgery on 10/25 and had a short stall at week four that resolved as soon as I increased my caloric intake. I have weighted 230 for almost three weeks now, but suspect it is because we are opening a new facility and I haven't had time to walk much.  

Hiraeth
on 1/31/17 8:46 am
VSG on 08/04/16

Well, I'm officially at a stall. It's been 3 weeks and the scale keeps going between 188-190. I was recently prescribed Amitiza last week, but it is not working so far. I've bumped my dosage up to twice a day, so hopefully it'll start working.

Most Active