100 pounds gone!

DEON C.
on 7/26/11 8:26 am - PEORIA, IL
Its been a little over a year (62 days to be exact!) that i have lost 100 pounds! I have went from a size 24-26women in pants to a 9-10 juniors. I have went down a shoe size and I can ware a large/xtra large shirts. I wore a 12 in underware (TMI) but now I ware a 5.
 One of the best things that has ever happen to me since doing this is not so much the weight loss but the confidence I got back. I am now working out 7 days a week and walking EVERYWHERE I go without huffing and puffing! I have picked up RUNNING  (once at 278pounds and 5'2 I could barley walk from my bedroom to the bathroom without taking a rest!)  and I kind of enjoy it!
 I now eat more fruits and vegi's and lean meats as before all I at was fried foods with a side of fried foods! aryI have totally gave up soda which was something I thought I would never do and my drink of choice is water and coffee.
 I was one of the lucky one as I didn't have any complacations with my surgary or nothing after wards either(knock on wood) exsept dumpming every now and again but those only last a couple of minutes.
 Would I do this again! WELL HELL YEAH!!!!
And i want to thank each and everyone on this board for their comments, good and bad, because I was a "lurker" for a year before I choose to have this surgary and all the comments and post keep me encouraged and on my toes! I love each and every one of you for your journey and stories and to be honest, I don't know what I would have done with out OH!!!

gigilani
on 7/26/11 9:30 am
Congrats on your success girl!!  

HW:358/CW:242:GW:160
Lia D
on 7/26/11 10:37 am - Waldorf, MD
Congratulations on your weight loss, new healthy eating habits, and the increased activity.  Keep up the good work!  You are look wonderful.

Lia d
MSW will not settle
on 7/26/11 10:46 am
Congrats! 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

mizzindependent
on 7/26/11 11:29 am
Congrats. Keep up the good work!
dstgirl2000
on 7/26/11 10:26 pm
Congratulations Deon,.............. and welcome to the Century Club!  I wish you continued success!

J

NUBarb45
on 7/27/11 6:55 am - Belton, TX
Congrats!!!!!!
YOU GO GURL!!!!!

I am not afraid of tomorrow,
for I have seen yesterday
and I love today......

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/11 9:50 am
Great job!
Kathleen T.
on 7/27/11 11:51 am
Congrats on your continuing wt lost. Fantastic JOB.
Kathleen T.

DEON C.
on 7/27/11 12:41 pm - PEORIA, IL
THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 210 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2068 views