Hey all, Newbie here!

Cajun_Lady1029
on 2/28/12 6:30 am - VA
Revision on 04/16/12

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the boards and was thrilled to find a BAF on here! I've had the lap band for 5 years and due some complications am in the last stages of insurance process for a revision to VSG.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. 
BTW, there's someone on here with a Hello Kitty avatar who is funny as all get out!!!
peace and blessings )0(

LEE
on 2/28/12 6:39 am
Hey Cajun lady,

Let me get a bowl of gumbo,  some red beans and rice, one of them fried dough things with the powder sugar on them and a diet coke.  

Welcome to the board as boring as it may be.  We don't post much anymore now a days but feel free to help us keep the board alive by posting regularly.

I'm the resident fat girl who loves snacks more than she loves being thin, which has resulted in me getting fat all over again.    DAMIT...... oh well it's ok, it only hurts when I think about it or try to squeeze my big ass 18 body into a size 10 jeans. 

Anyway,  Welcome  
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
MSW will not settle
on 2/28/12 9:57 am
Welcome!    Hello kitty is just trying to keep her flat @$$ from becoming a fat @$$.  This board used to be a high traffic area but we're still propping each other up slow as it is.  We talk about all kinds of things here not just wl issues.  Glad you have joined us. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/12 1:36 pm
 Hello WELCOME nice board but not as busy as it was when I first had surgery but we help each other out here good luck best wishes !!!!!
Thicklin
on 2/28/12 8:16 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

Welcome Cajun_Lady!
mel1964
on 2/29/12 12:21 am

Blessing to you too!!!

Phyll H
on 2/29/12 2:24 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 08/04/08 with
WELCOME !!!
yardiegyrl