Just checking in....

newme_38
on 6/20/12 11:53 pm - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
I was sleeved 6/12 and am doing absolutely Great!!  The only thing is I sometimes wonder what and if the surgeon actually did my surgery, because nothing is bothering me.  Absolutely nothing.  Everything goes down just fine. (I've even had somethings I shouldn't have just yet, should still be on full diet). I can drink my normal pace and everything.   But the weight is coming off, soooo.  I don't feel alot of things people say they do.  However I am fine. 

Highest weight 246
Day of surgery weight 233
Today 224.8
Blu-Diva
on 6/21/12 8:25 am - Hamilton, Canada
 wooo hooo 

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

1Haute Diva
on 6/21/12 10:59 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
 Glad you're doing so well!!!
- Shaw

newme_38
on 6/21/12 10:37 pm - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
Thanks Divas.
Thicklin
on 6/25/12 1:31 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12
Hi Newme, I'm happy for u..I've fallen in love with my sleeve. I believe this was one of my best decisions ever.

MSW will not settle
on 6/26/12 2:37 am, edited 6/26/12 2:38 am
So glad all is well.  I was lucky with no new op discomforts as well. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THIS!  Slipping off plan can get easier and easier over time. 

Strengthen your self resolve at each stage of your plan.  This new wls dicipline is HARD even when you feel great.  In a few years when you are maintaining and talking yourself away from crossing the line between an indulgence and excess you will be glad you re-trained your brain right from the start. 

Yes I do mean to lecture all you newbies because you out number the rest of us right now.  We had a lot of old school vets that kicked @$$ when I was where you are now.  No lectures just ripped us newbies a new one laced with good advice for life.  There are way too many long gone folks to list but I credit them with buying another pair of Gap/ Old Navy Jeans, size zero, for my third summer. 

You old heads who lurk from time to time know who you are.  Thanks and much luv and come out and give out some of the old school @$$ whippings that got me posting accountability. 

Take it or leave it but I call it giving back.  STAY STRONG MsNewMe38!  Post before you take that plan detour "taste".  Folks do not admit to doing it it for fear of being flamed with bull****  But, for sure you are NOT the only one who has given in to seemingly harmless temptation.  Most folks will lose body fat no matter what in the begining.  It is later on that this may bite you in the @$$. 

Lol, even should you tell me to go fkcu myself with my opinions,  I speak with much luv!    You will be a phenominal success.  Our BAF family will have it no other way.  

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 200 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1143 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2044 views