Protein train or No Carb diet

retta
on 9/12/12 10:23 am - Bogart, GA
Hello BAF Family,
I haven't been to this forum in a while (2yrs or more) I know Wow! We use to do this diet train thing to lose weight every week. Called something like "protein train or something train" Do anybody know what I'm talking about or have some idea, if so, please let me know if it's still going on or update me on the new weight loss plans that's going on. I'm 8 years Post-op and picking up weight but this diet thing we use to do would knock 2 to 7lbs off you weekly, I use to love doing that together on the forum when needed. We use to post everyday for that week what we ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We would weigh ourselves at the end of the week and report how much we lost for that week. Miss U Guys and hope to here from somebody.

Thanks,
Retta
retta
on 9/12/12 12:14 pm - Bogart, GA
Thicklin
on 9/13/12 6:05 am - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

Good morning! wow that sounds like something I'd be interested in. Once you find out please post. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

MSW will not settle
on 9/13/12 7:25 pm
See Protein Train link in my accountability post.  I have never in my life lost seven lbs in a week but it is basically an atkins induction type plan.  Details courtesy of MsKim. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

vnjones
on 9/14/12 7:43 am
That sounds like myfitnesspal.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 206 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views