Had my surgery :)

Erica H.
on 10/3/11 1:50 pm
 So I usually just read comments but really wanted to post this. I had my surgery Sep 28th :)
I started out at just over 500lbs and was able to lose about 90 in the 5 months before surgery. I had RNY laproscopic and everything with so well. I was so impressed with the hospital and nursing staff. Now its just learning how to eat and drink again.  Yay!

Erica
Gina1013
on 10/3/11 3:31 pm - Canton, OH
 Erica....90 lbs in 5 months is awesome!!! It is so good to hear that your surgery went well....I hope that the rest of your recovery is boring  

Weight at consult 7/14/11:  413

Erica H.
on 10/4/11 11:23 am
 Thank you Gina, So far so good :)
Apple-Jax
on 10/3/11 9:17 pm
congrats! this is amazing!! looks like my starting point for surgery is about the same as yours,  feel free to lurk over at the fall 2011 board, i am very interested in seeing results for the "over 50" club!

Support Group for Fall 2011 WLS! Please come and join!
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Fall_2011_WLS/

Erica H.
on 10/4/11 11:24 am
 I will most definetly do that :) and thankyou. It really helps knowing there are others in the same boat as you.

Brenda C.
on 10/4/11 8:23 am
Hey Erica,

I wrote you personally - but wanted to PUBLICLY HIGH FIVE YOU!  Hugs!!!  I am proud that you worked so hard for this, and I am sure you will get the most out of your new "tool"!

Stay positive, and as I tell most - don't be afraid to take any pain killers they want to give you - ha ha ha!

Brenda : )~
Erica H.
on 10/4/11 11:27 am
 Thank you Brenda! I'm taking my pain killers and my protein and my fluids....working on the supplements. Its a whole new game in a way.

P.S. I updated my profile :)

WoolyBully
on 10/4/11 11:42 am - MI
Congratulations Erica

You will be amazed at the results
Sweet_56
on 10/8/11 2:14 am - Saskatchewan, Canada
Congrats on all your hard work!! Your going to rock that sleeve like noone's business!! 90lbs in 5 months pre-op is awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!!

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers 
My Video Log...  Follow as this Fat Canadian Shrinks!! 
www.youtube.com/user/TheShrinkingCanadian

Most Active