I'm back!

Tami F.
on 3/8/12 8:03 am - Key West, FL
RNY on 03/06/12
HI everyone! I'm back from Miami. Surgery went well and on clear liquids with no problems. Only issue I had was when I woke up from surgery I was having such chest and back pain that it was freaking me out.  Little did I know and did not find out until the next day, that the doc found a large hiatal hernia and repaired it during the surgery. I kept thinking it was gas pains but it was from the repair. Now that that pain has greatly lessened, I'm bettter.
Looking forward to the rest of my journey!

~tami

~tami  

sarahmathis1681
on 3/8/12 8:12 am
RNY on 02/13/12
 Welcome to the losers bench :)

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

WoolyBully
on 3/8/12 8:55 am - MI
It's great that your doing well.

Now start walking!! (I know, I can be such a Drill Instructor sometimes) LOL

Gary

KatCooper
on 3/8/12 9:13 am - Collierville, TN
 WooHoo!! Welcome to the other side!!!

Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Lucky2talk2
on 3/8/12 11:04 am - Renton, WA
Wow!! How exciting!! Great to hear you are doing great!! Rest, take it easy, but move within limits. Drink your fluids!!

Hugs,
Keep smiling!!
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

DisneyGirl1
on 3/8/12 12:24 pm - Houston, TX
RNY on 03/15/12
Glad to hear you're back home and doing well.  Congrats on a successful surgery.  Now you get to enjoy the benefits!
Jen
  HW: 354   SW: 334  GW: 150

rebmamay
on 3/8/12 2:03 pm - Tacoma, WA
VSG on 04/25/12
So great to hear!!!

HW:440~SW:324.5

Amber  
Tami F.
on 3/9/12 1:32 am - Key West, FL
RNY on 03/06/12
I've been a walking and a drinking! Weird thing is I haven't felt the sensation of a full pouch yet but I've talked to a friend who is 6 months post op and she said she didn't either until she went to the second phase of her diet. I'm assuming that is full liquids and that is tomorrow for me.
The protein drink (cytomax) I drink once a day is UNGODLY sweet so I mix it with water to get it all in me but other than that, no problems getting in my fluids.
~tami
 ~tami  

Most Active